Eligible Farm Bureau members can now receive a $500 discount on each qualifying model year Chevrolet, GMC or Buick vehicle they purchase or lease. This Farm Bureau member exclusive is offered for vehicles purchased or leased through Farm Bureau’s—GM PRIVATE OFFER at a participating GM dealerships.
Twenty-eight GM models are part of the program, including the Chevrolet Silverado HD, honored as the 2011 Motor Trend Truck of the Year. A broad range of other pick-up trucks, SUVs, sedans and crossovers also are included in the program.
To qualify for the offer, individuals must have been a Farm Bureau member for at least 60 days prior to the date of delivery of the vehicle selected. Members may receive the incentive for the purchase or lease of multiple vehicles, including fleet vehicles purchased through GM’s National Fleet Purchase Program. This incentive is stackable with other retail incentives. To print your certificate, visit www.fbverify.com/gm.
1. Members need to be active in a participating state Farm Bureau for more than 60 days to qualify. If they do not meet this requirement, they will be presented with an informational message and given the option to provide an email address where they can be notified once they meet the membership period requirement.
2. Members must be over 18 to qualify. The website does not validate age, this must be verified by the GM dealer upon presentation of the certificate.
3. The certificate is valid for 60 days from printing.
4. A qualifying member can print and redeem multiple certificates.
5. A corporation with a corporate membership can purchase a vehicle for the company, but an employee of the company CANNOT use a corporate account certificate for a personal vehicle. In this instance, the employee must obtain their own membership and observe the 60-day waiting period.
Our mission at Farm Bureau Bank is to be the Bank of choice for Farm Bureau Members by offering a superior combination of products, service, delivery and communication. We were created by Farm Bureau to serve Farm Bureau Members.